Saturday, January 3, 2009 1:49 AM

Timeless


I used to write letters to her. Camouflaging those from others’ eyes, I used to give her casing those in books. That was our secret, we relished. She used to wake me up, she wakes me up too. Her affectionate touches used to mother me. She used to pamper me; she used to spoil me like she had adopted a child of her age. She used to yell at me and she used to want me to rebuke her. She used to know, I used to hinge on her and she used to depend on my dependence. We used to sit together silently for hours. We used to infer each other reticently. We were used to each other.

........And now we are used to all of these.

7 Comments On "Timeless"

Anonymous Says:
January 3, 2009 at 11:31 AM

Ami tor blog-er feed amar Google Reader-ey add korey niyechhi. Ebar tui likhlei ami jantey parbo.

Unknown Says:
January 3, 2009 at 10:26 PM

oma seta kikore kore? amio korbo.

Fontina Boy Says:
January 4, 2009 at 9:39 AM

I am not sure I understand what you write. Maybe I understand you anothere day...

Unknown Says:
January 4, 2009 at 10:13 PM

Is that a complain or complement?

Fontina Boy Says:
January 5, 2009 at 5:25 AM

It's a compliment indeed. I can't understand what's your focus or target, but I am mesmerized by what and how you write.
(oh, by the way: this is me, Roberto from Italy, if you didn't understand that... god bless the understanding!)

Unknown Says:
January 5, 2009 at 8:41 AM

yap I recognized you Mr.Fontinaboy. And I have only one friend named Roberto.

Fontina Boy Says:
January 5, 2009 at 3:20 PM

I guess you know Fontina is a notorious Italian cheese, do you?
Next step: skype account, and we will finally talk.